Vectoraster is a graphics utility for creating vector-based raster patterns and halftones based on images or gradients.
The raster patterns and point shapes can be freely configured to produce different styles. The resulting rasters can then either be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images to JPEG, PNG, or TIFF, or simply copied into most graphics software. With the batch processing tool you can also easily apply rasters to frames in a movie to use the effects in animation.
- Many different point shape types, from circles to polygons or custom shapes from imported EPS, PDF or SVG files.
- Use characters as point shapes from any installed font, using a specified text to select the characters.
- Outline mode, where points are outlined, and you have to option to vary the point outline with point weight.
- Set raster point color or use color from the primary or secondary source image.
- Vary different parameters such as size, point aspect or shape contraction with the point wei (von Lost Minds
, Lizenz: Shareware
, Releasedatum: 11.10.2017